Who We Are
PhillCo Economic Growth Council, Inc. is a citizen driven nonprofit group organized in 1986 to provide for planned growth and development conducive to the quality of life of Phillips County residents.
What We Do
PhillCo offers many services such as technical assistance to new & existing businesses, grant writing & management to the Phillips Co. Community Fund. PhillCo also serves as a facilitator to the community, making contacts & connections to better serve the area.
Doing Business Here
Should you choose to open, expand or relocate your business in Phillips County, we welcome you and the opportunity to work with you to become a viable component of our community.
News and Announcements
- Phillips County News By Mark Hebert Pearl Jam bassist, Jeff Ament donates $100,000 to build a skatepark in Malta! Read the entire article from the Phillips County News here.
- Malta, MT is featured in the complete article in National Geographic about traveling through the Great Plains of Montana and all the wonderful places to stop and explore. National Geographic - Maryellen Kennedy Duckett In the 1860s, the promise of “free” land drew the first homesteaders to northern Montana’s shortgrass prairie and sagebrush…
- The Celebration of Success - One year return visit to Malta/Phillips County Resource Team Assessment. Montana Economic Developers Association (MEDA), along with the Montana Department of Commerce visited Malta on March 10th and 11th for a two day celebration and training to "Move Malta Forward". The seminar hosted by the Montana Office of…
- Billings Gazette By Tom Lutey Montana small business startups aren't alone when it comes to funding or planning, experts said Tuesday at an economic workshop in Billings. The workshop, organized by U.S. Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., covered everything from financing to business planning. Tester said he organized the event to promote a very…
There are no upcoming events.
- 2:59 AM MST on December 18, 2017
- 5:00 PM MST on December 20, 2017
Monday 12/18 20%
Cloudy skies. Morning high of 39F with temps falling to near freezing. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday 12/19 80%
Cloudy. Snow likely in the afternoon. High near 30F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. About one inch of snow expected.
Wednesday 12/20 80%
Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. High 21F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
Thursday 12/21 10%
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 14F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 12/22 10%
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 14F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.