Who We Are
PhillCo Economic Growth Council, Inc. is a citizen driven nonprofit group organized in 1986 to provide for planned growth and development conducive to the quality of life of Phillips County residents.
What We Do
PhillCo offers many services such as technical assistance to new & existing businesses, grant writing & management to the Phillips Co. Community Fund. PhillCo also serves as a facilitator to the community, making contacts & connections to better serve the area.
Doing Business Here
Should you choose to open, expand or relocate your business in Phillips County, we welcome you and the opportunity to work with you to become a viable component of our community.
News and Announcements
- Phillips County News By Mark Hebert Pearl Jam bassist, Jeff Ament donates $100,000 to build a skatepark in Malta! Read the entire article from the Phillips County News here.
- Malta, MT is featured in the complete article in National Geographic about traveling through the Great Plains of Montana and all the wonderful places to stop and explore. National Geographic - Maryellen Kennedy Duckett In the 1860s, the promise of “free” land drew the first homesteaders to northern Montana’s shortgrass prairie and sagebrush…
- The Celebration of Success - One year return visit to Malta/Phillips County Resource Team Assessment. Montana Economic Developers Association (MEDA), along with the Montana Department of Commerce visited Malta on March 10th and 11th for a two day celebration and training to "Move Malta Forward". The seminar hosted by the Montana Office of…
- Billings Gazette By Tom Lutey Montana small business startups aren't alone when it comes to funding or planning, experts said Tuesday at an economic workshop in Billings. The workshop, organized by U.S. Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., covered everything from financing to business planning. Tester said he organized the event to promote a very…
Montana Dino Dig Adult Field Program
July 24, 2017 - July 28, 2017 | Great Plains Dinosaur Museum, 405 N 1st Ave E, Malta, MT 59538, USA
Participants will excavate and jacket bones and learn basic local geography, surveying techniques, how to collect and record scientific data from a site, and how to safely secure and transport fossils. This is an authentic (100% real) scientific dinosaur dig conducted in partnership by the paleontologists from the Great Plains and Two Medicine Dinosaur Museums.
See more details
- 9:09 PM MDT on July 22, 2017
- 9:00 PM MDT on July 23, 2017
Sunday 07/23 0%
Mainly sunny. High 99F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 07/24 0%
Sunshine and some clouds. High 87F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday 07/25 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 86F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday 07/26 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 91F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday 07/27 20%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 91F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.