Who We Are
PhillCo Economic Growth Council, Inc. is a citizen driven nonprofit group organized in 1986 to provide for planned growth and development conducive to the quality of life of Phillips County residents.
What We Do
PhillCo offers many services such as technical assistance to new & existing businesses, grant writing & management to the Phillips Co. Community Fund. PhillCo also serves as a facilitator to the community, making contacts & connections to better serve the area.
Doing Business Here
Should you choose to open, expand or relocate your business in Phillips County, we welcome you and the opportunity to work with you to become a viable component of our community.
News and Announcements
- Phillips County News By Mark Hebert Pearl Jam bassist, Jeff Ament donates $100,000 to build a skatepark in Malta! Read the entire article from the Phillips County News here.
- Malta, MT is featured in the complete article in National Geographic about traveling through the Great Plains of Montana and all the wonderful places to stop and explore. National Geographic - Maryellen Kennedy Duckett In the 1860s, the promise of “free” land drew the first homesteaders to northern Montana’s shortgrass prairie and sagebrush…
- The Celebration of Success - One year return visit to Malta/Phillips County Resource Team Assessment. Montana Economic Developers Association (MEDA), along with the Montana Department of Commerce visited Malta on March 10th and 11th for a two day celebration and training to "Move Malta Forward". The seminar hosted by the Montana Office of…
- Billings Gazette By Tom Lutey Montana small business startups aren't alone when it comes to funding or planning, experts said Tuesday at an economic workshop in Billings. The workshop, organized by U.S. Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., covered everything from financing to business planning. Tester said he organized the event to promote a very…
November 4, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm | Malta City Hall, South 2nd Street East, Malta, MT, United States
See more details
PhillCo General Membership Meeting
November 30, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm | Tin Cup Bar & Grill
Everyone is welcome to attend the PhillCo General Membership Meeting from 12-1. Any questions, please contact Ashley at the PhillCo office at 654-5525.
See more details
PC Historical Society Christmas Festival
November 30, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm |
Phillips County Historical Society's "Christmas Festival" on the Chamber calendar. It will be Thurs, November 30th, 6:30 p.m. The theme is "Christmas 'A' Glow"
See more details
- 2:09 PM MDT on October 20, 2017
- 6:00 PM MDT on October 21, 2017
Friday 10/20 0%
Overcast. High 71F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Saturday 10/21 20%
Sun and a few clouds with gusty winds. High 57F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Sunday 10/22 10%
Decreasing cloudiness and windy. High 66F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.
Monday 10/23 0%
Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High around 60F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Tuesday 10/24 0%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 67F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.