Who We Are
PhillCo Economic Growth Council, Inc. is a citizen driven nonprofit group organized in 1986 to provide for planned growth and development conducive to the quality of life of Phillips County residents.
What We Do
PhillCo offers many services such as technical assistance to new & existing businesses, grant writing & management to the Phillips Co. Community Fund. PhillCo also serves as a facilitator to the community, making contacts & connections to better serve the area.
Doing Business Here
Should you choose to open, expand or relocate your business in Phillips County, we welcome you and the opportunity to work with you to become a viable component of our community.
News and Announcements
- Phillips County News By Mark Hebert Pearl Jam bassist, Jeff Ament donates $100,000 to build a skatepark in Malta! Read the entire article from the Phillips County News here.
- Malta, MT is featured in the complete article in National Geographic about traveling through the Great Plains of Montana and all the wonderful places to stop and explore. National Geographic - Maryellen Kennedy Duckett In the 1860s, the promise of “free” land drew the first homesteaders to northern Montana’s shortgrass prairie and sagebrush…
- The Celebration of Success - One year return visit to Malta/Phillips County Resource Team Assessment. Montana Economic Developers Association (MEDA), along with the Montana Department of Commerce visited Malta on March 10th and 11th for a two day celebration and training to "Move Malta Forward". The seminar hosted by the Montana Office of…
- Billings Gazette By Tom Lutey Montana small business startups aren't alone when it comes to funding or planning, experts said Tuesday at an economic workshop in Billings. The workshop, organized by U.S. Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., covered everything from financing to business planning. Tester said he organized the event to promote a very…
Everything Google Class
March 20, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm | Malta Middle And High School, 300-312 South 9th St W, Malta, MT 59538, USA - Computer Lab
The next upcoming tech class on the schedule is...
"Everything Google" with Kelly McCann and Dina Meneely!
The class will cover Google features such as:
Google Drive which includes forms, docs and slides, Google handouts, video meeting, phone and chat.
RSVP today by contacting PhillCo at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 654-5525. Class limited to 25 participants.
See more details
PhillCo General Membership Meeting
March 29, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm | Great Northern Hotel, 2 S 1st St E, Malta, MT 59538, USA - Lodge Room
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend the no-host PhillCo General Membership Meeting at the Great Northern Lodge Room!
See more details
Ranchers Stewardship Alliance Board Meeting @ Malta Business Center
April 10, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm |
See more details
- 3:45 AM MDT on March 17, 2018
- 6:00 AM MDT on March 17, 2018
Saturday 03/17 10%
Generally cloudy. High 32F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 03/18 20%
Overcast. High 32F. Winds light and variable.
Monday 03/19 20%
Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 33F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 03/20 10%
Partly cloudy. High around 35F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 03/21 10%
Sunny. High near 35F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.